Wednesday 23 December 2009

Hello

It's a standard Wednesday and I'm bored. I should be revising for my exams, but I'm just too hyped for Christmas to be concentrating on anything too specific at the moment. I've wanted to create a website for a while and haven't found any time to do it. Considering my boredom, I felt today would be a really good opportunity for me to create the thing I've wanted to do for so long.

Who am I?

My name's Liv and I'm from near London. I'm currently a student studying my GCSES. I'm a HUUUUGE fan of Pixie Lott, I think she has an amazing voice and she's a beautiful girl. I'm obsessed with her style and wanted to create a website/blog to show other people how to dress like her, because she is one of the best style icons of the moment.

How to use Pixie-Style

I' m going to try and find every single look that Pixie's presented to us in 2009 and find cheap, high street clothes to match that. I'm also going to show you how to do your hair and make up like her too.

So enjoy, and if you have any queries/suggestions, let me know at pixiestylexo@googlemail.com

ENJOY, L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers